Saturday, May 14, 2011

Commencement Show!!!


My commencement show is up!
Come See it today, tomorrow, or Monday, 11:00AM-11:00PM on the third floor of the Fox Building (take a left off of the elevator, then a right and look at the wall across from you. I'm right there!)

The address is:
1301 Mount Royal Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland
21217

A lot of the work in the show hasn't been put up on the blog yet, so it will be new to you!

Commencement Show!


You can also pick up some of my business cards and postcards...

Promotional Pieces


...Look through my portfolio book and the mock-up for "How I Broke My Ankle"....

Portfolio and Mock-Up


...And thumb through one of my most recent sketchbooks!

Sketchbook

ALSO, my portfolio site is up! It's actually been online for a while but I was waiting until everything was neat and tidy to start advertising it. I still have some things I'd like to mess around with but I think it looks pretty good for now!


Website Header

2 comments:

  1. Going to stop by and see it tomorrow with his James-ness. Congrats! It looks really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Maggie! I got your note <3. I'll probably call you sometime soon so we can schedule a hang-out!

    ReplyDelete