Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guess What?


I'm a college graduate!

Yay!

The studio I shared with Julianna this year is all packed up and no more (goodbye, Strutting Leo!)....

IMG_3640

...and I'm ready for my future!



I've been so busy this semester and still have so much to show you! For starters, here are two projects from my Maps class:

Harajuku Street Fashion
A map of Harajuku surrounded by examples of popular street fashions....


Cuba Map

...And one of Cuba with a close-up of Havana!

I still have some information I would like to add to these but I'm pretty happy with them so far!

Big thanks to everyone who came to my commencement show (especially those of you who came far out of your way!) and to all my well-wishers! I really appreciate your support!


3 comments:

  1. Recently discovered your work and just want to say your color palettes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) love you and love your work Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Tyler! I've been a fan of your work for some time!

    Julianna - Thanks, as always <3!

    ReplyDelete